Thursday, May 2, 2013

Please read...

PLEASE READ.




"Go Rest High on the Mountain" (Was gonna post the YouTube link with Vince Gill singing this at the Grand Ole Opry for George's funeral, but it was taken down)

I fail daily. We ALL fail daily. George Jones loved his women and booze...........but he loved his Creator as well. I just saw this clip and sobbed. I had 'heard' this song before, never knew the words (only the chorus) but loved the melody I felt. Listening to this today and understanding each lyric broke my heart.

EVERYONE on my page, please take the time to listen to this song......take time to think on it. God loves us. All of us. I have many friends and family who aren't aware of that. I have many who think that being a 'Christian' means sitting around, holding hands, leading a perfect life, and singing "Kumbaya". It's far from that, and yet envelops so much more as well. Do I strive to be a good person? Yes. Do I succeed? Not as often as I'd like. Life can be hard, people can be cruel, bad things happen.............but there is always a reason to go on. George Jones may not have been a role model in many ways.....but I guarantee you he touched many because he didn't throw stones. I can only hope that my time on Earth is well spent. I want to go to my grave worn completely out and having used all that He gave me. I want to be that person without judgement. I want to love those in my life with all I have. I want to sit and watch my children, spend as much time with them as possible, not miss the moments that make me smile. I want to be a vessel to help others. I want ALL that He has for me.

You should and can too. This is for someone, maybe many. Ultimately, we'd all like to enter heaven hearing Him say

'Go rest high on that mountain,
'Cause, Son, your work on earth is done'


21 comments:

  1. Sarah -- I stumbled across you on that ad, looked you up on youtube, then came here. I am SO HAPPY to learn that you are a Christian! I love everything about this -- it sounds like God scheduled your whole life just so you could be this huge beacon of hope and a light for Christ! It's like the guy Jesus gets in trouble for healing of blindness -- people asked Jesus, "Who sinned, this man or his parents?" And Jesus said, "No one. He was born so that I could be glorified." I pray that you will always continue to live in the light of Christ. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I saw the Wells Fargo commercial and was intrigued! Then I found the video on youtube. I was wondering do you have a church home? How long have you been a Christian? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have watched your youtube videos more times than I care to count in the last few years. It is hands-down one of my favorite videos of all time and it always makes me smile. Only today did I stumble across your blog (as well as your appearance on Ellen and superbowl commercials!), but it is SO great to find out that you are a sister in Christ as well. You have been placed in a wonderful position to be a light in a dark world and I hope that you take every opportunity God gives you to shine for Him. God bless you and your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. اعلى نسبة خصم الان عند حصولك على دومين خاص من اكبر شركة اشهار المواقع
    فى مصر شركة سوقنى تعمل على احدث الطرق فى مسك كلمات بالاضافة الى ربط موقعك بمحركات البحث العالمية فقط زوروا موقعنا

    ReplyDelete
  5. الان اقوى مبيدات فعالة للتخلص من الحشرات نهائيا مع اكبر شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام باستخدام مواد صديقة للبيئة كما لديما فنيين مختصين فى ابادة جميع انواع الحشرات داخل ِشركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر مع ضمان عدم ظهورها مرة اخرى فقط زوروا موقعنا

    ReplyDelete
  6. استمتعوا الان فى مصر من تصميم مواقع الان وعلى اعلى مستوى ممكن ,وباقل الاسعار المختلفة الان فى مصر , الاننا نقدم افضل ما لدينا الان , وباقل الاسعار التى نقدمة الان فى كافة المحافظات

    ReplyDelete
  7. نقدم الان صيانة باناسونيكالتى تتميز بالعديد من الخصومات المختلفة التى لا احد يقدمة الان فى مصر ويوجد لدينا الان صيانة تكنوجاز التى تقدم افضل الخصومات الرائعة الان فى مصر

    ReplyDelete
  8. يمكنكم الان الحصول على افضل فريق من العملاء المتخصصون فى كافة تصليح الاجهزة الكهربائية الان من صيانة كاريير ويوجد لدينا الان العديد من قطع الغيار التى الا احد يقدمة الان فى مصر , وباقل الاسعار الممكن الان التى تقدمة الشركة فى كافة الفروع والاستخدامات

    ReplyDelete
  9. يمكنكم الان التواصل مع افضل فريق الان فى مصر من صيانة الكتروستار المميزه التى تقوم بعرض افضل ما لديها الان , وباقل الاسعار الختلفة التى لا احد يقدمةو الان فى المحافظات غير مصر فقط

    ReplyDelete
  10. تعرف الان على شركة حراسات خاصة الان فى مصر , وباقل الاسعار الممكن التى نقدمة الان من شركة امن وحراسة الان على افضل الخدمات التى تقوم بتقديمة الان الشركة , وباقل الاسعار الممكن

    ReplyDelete
  11. يمكنكم الان الحصول على افضل مقاول اسفلت بالرياض الان , وباقل الاسعار الممكن التى لا احد يقوم بتقديمة الان فى كافةانحاء السعودية من مقاول اسفلت بالرياض الذى يقوم بالاشراف على كافة المشاريع

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you
    bad things
    http://healthy-woman.tk/very-bad-things-that-can-happen-to-your-vagina-in-old-age/

    ReplyDelete

  13. افضل خدمة متميزة نقدمها لك للتخلص تماما من جميع انواع الحشرات في شركة مكافحة الارضة بمكة مبيداتنا امنه و مصرح بها و لا تضر بصحة الانسان لانها من اكبر شركة ابادة حشرات شركة العنود و التي توفر ايضا اعمال التنظيف من شركة تنظيف سجاد بمكة لتنظيف جميع انواع السجاد والمفروشات بالبخار موقعنا الالكتروني:


    http://www.el3nod.com/3/company-cleaning-moquette-carpet-sofas-mecca


    http://www.el3nod.com/5/company-anti-insect-termite-Pesticides-mecca

    ReplyDelete
  14. تسعى كبرى الشركات المتخصصة في اعمال العزل و كشف تسربات المياه بجدة الى تقديم كافة الخدمات المتميزه و الفورية فور اتصالكم الان على ارقامنا لطلب فريق العمل المتخصص و الذي يستخدم احدث الاساليب و الاجهزة الخاصة بكشف تسرب المياه و امكانيه الصيانة الفورية كل ذلك من خلال فريق العمل المزود بسيارات متنقله لسهوله التنقل بين المحافظات زوروا موقعنا لطلب خدماتنا الفورية

    ReplyDelete
  15. يتواجد لدي موقع مكتبتك فريق ضخم من المترجمين المعتمدين التي يحتاج اليهم الباحثين للحصول علي الترجمة البحثية التي تكمل البحث العلمي

    ReplyDelete
  16. يسهم موقع مكتبتك في توفير كافة المعلومات اللازمة لكتابة رسائل الماجستير والدكتوراه على اكمل وجه دون أي وجه تقصير

    ReplyDelete
  17. يستطيع الباحث العلمي الحصول على أفضل خطة البحث التي يمكن الاعتماد عليها والسير على خطاها من موقع مكتبتك لامتلاكه أفضل الكوادر المهنية

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey, I don't know if you will ever read this. Anyways, I just came here since the comments of your YT video are turned off, because I really wanted to say that I think that tattoo you have in your arm is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Recovery Lost Funds From Online Scammer's/ Cryptocurrency/ Recovery of Stolen bitcoin / Bitcoin Mining/ Increase your Credit score/ MOBILE SPY REMOTE CONTROL ACCESS AUTHORIZATION. Removing Bad Records from Both Public and Private database: Email: Vitor@programmer.net and WhatsApp contact: +1 (519) 398-1460

    ReplyDelete