Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday!

Returned home yesterday from a wonderful weekend in Palestine, Tx. We were guests of honor at the Palestine Community Theater, and got to see 'Ghosts' the musical. It was my first musical since being activated, and it was great! I had a book signing, sold some books, made some new friends, hit up the local thrift store, ate some yummy food, and took the girls to see The Croods (it was really good).

Last night we had a meeting to go over the Advocare 24 Day Challenge we started this morning. I'm excited about this venture. Days 1-10 are 'cleanse' days, and I know my body could use it. The girls and I have been running errands and decided to stop for a pedicure :) We are getting our garden ready, so we're heading to the feed store to get seeds afterwards. Both our girls have gymnastics tonight.

Tomorrow, my oldest daughter Olivia starts art lessons. she is so excited. Tomorrow night I speak at a DynaMaxx meeting in Arlington.

This is my Monday in a nutshell!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,

    Can you send me your email address? Some people at my daughter's work took a picture that they would like you to see of your "twin".'

    Thanks,
    Glenna Stricklett

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Glenna! I'd love to see the pic! Send it to me on my public page at: www.facebook.com/sarahmchurman. Thanks!!!

      Delete
  2. Hi Sarah,

    My name is Jerry I am a 20 year old male from Orlando Florida, I just wanted to say your story has impacted my life. I've always had hearing problems ever since I was a child and always complained why I have to live this life, why can't I just hear perfectly like everyone else. I have hearing loss in both of my ears but thankfully I can hear quite enough and ever since I came across your youtube video all I can do is thank God everyday for how blessed I really am. My story isn't anything compared to yours nor what you've been through, but I just wanted to say God bless you and your beautiful family, you are so inspirational!

    Sincerely, Jerry C. <3

    ReplyDelete