Thursday, January 26, 2012

Will you vote for my girls???

Hello all! This first blog will be a selfish one........would you take the time to find VanZandt Studios on Facebook and 'like' my girls photos in their contest?

The link for Elise's photo is: https://www.facebook.com/durendam/posts/10150547090067529?ref=notif&notif_t=feed_comment_reply#!/photo.php?fbid=10150538272234396&set=a.10150539526674396.390931.199184034395&type=3&theater
































Sorry for the crazy arrangement........I'm not savvy enough to figure out how to arrange this in order. Lol. Anyway, if you have time, go vote. The winners get a 'photo shoot' and their picture used in advertising for a local shop called Ruffled Rebelles in Mansfield, Texas where I'm from. Olivia would LOVE the chance to 'play dress up' and have her picture taken.......she's quite my little 'photo diva'. Elise just thinks anything is fun. These girls are my world and the main push for me wanting to have the Esteem Implants done. Thank you all so much! Feel free to pass the info along and share it. If you have sent me a friend request on FB and I've not accepted it, please don't be offended...............I just decided that it was in my best interests not to accept the hundreds of requests. Please understand. No hard feelings, I just like to keep FB my main friends and family. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment