Monday, December 12, 2011

My apologies!

So tonight my heart is heavy. I stumbled upon a section in Facebook titled 'other messages' and found that I have literally hundreds of messages from well wishers to people wanting info on the Esteem. Several interview requests, book and magazine people, and things like that. My hope is that maybe some of you are reading this and will see that I am SO sorry! I feel horrible that all these people think I ignored them :( I am furiously trying to respond to them all. It's past midnight, but I can't go to bed until I have answered every last one and told them 'thanks'. I am sending everyone my blog link in hopes that I can get this 'blanket message' out to you guys. Thank you so much for all the kind words, the encouragement, and for making me open my eyes a bit further to all the world has and the ways God can use others for good. I sincerely hope this reaches the ones who touched me the most and that you know I am humbled.

6 comments:

  1. Do not worry Sarah. It can get overwhelming. You are in my prayers. I hope to see you on T.V.! Keep us posted when you are on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your video was included in the Zeitgeist of 2011 by Google (it's pretty awesome if you haven't seen it already)! Your reaction to hearing yourself for the first time was so heartfelt and profound it brought tears to my eyes. I'm sure I haven't been the only one to say this, but the way you wear your humanity and sincerity is inspiring. Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Rich mentioned, I saw the Google video and immediately punched into YouTube a search for "lady hears for the first time".

    I can't even to begin to imagine how your life has changed! I wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas and the very best for the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't feel so bad. It happens to many. It is pretty obvious your intentions are really good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello My name is Jim and i was like alot of others on here that saw the video clip and was so touched that i ran to you tube and saw the video myself and was teary eyed again..You are a beautiful Lady that God is using for His Glory.Do not pay any attention to the God bashers that posted on your you tube page..You are so very Special to God and i pray he continues to open up doors and watch over you every day..Stay close to Him and know i am holding you up in prayer everyday...God Bless you my friend..I am Jim and i am an Evangelist from Mo...

    ReplyDelete